4ME DEVELOPMENT UPDATES
Latest weekly release
Stay up to date with the latest 4me developments. We make a video summary of every update available on this page.
The fastest developing service management solution
Every weekend, new functionality is added to 4me. These updates are non-intrusive and vary from small usability udates to complete modules. Each release is available for testing and evaluation in your QA environment 1 week in advance.
Learn more about the latest update
A huge release this week!
1. Introducing the 4me App Builder Framework
2. Unsaved Changes Warning in 4me App and 4me Self Service (01:19)
3. Extra Save Button in 4me App and 4me Self Service (01:53)
4. Present Time in Specific Time Zone (02:44)
5. Simplified Shortcut Keys (03:50)
6. Add First Time Entry in View Mode (04:23)
7. Business Unit Filter Added for Organizations (04:47)
8. Duplicate Keywords Automatically Removed (05:03)
9. UI Extension Section Titles (05:33)
10. People Section Added to Site Form (06:14)
11. Problem Analysis Target Adjustment (06:36)