We are InfraVision and we are Service Management specialists. We help service organizations of medium (from 1000 employees) and large organizations to be successful. Not only in the field of IT, but also in the field of HR, FM, legal and all other disciplines that an employee needs to be productive. We do this with solid knowledge and experience, a proven approach and state-of-the-art software. We don’t believe in just telling people how to do things, we like to be up front and make sure things actually get done.
In short, we are pragmatic and result-oriented, but from a solid (theoretical) basis.
Within InfraVision you will find talented, enthusiastic and enterprising colleagues.
Our organizational structure is informal and offers plenty of room for own initiative and personal development.
Are you ready for a new step in your career? Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com.
About the position
A service management implementation consultant is a jack-of-all-trades; involved in sales processes, projects, maintenance of functionality and providing support for the solutions delivered. In projects, you will work in workshops with colleagues and a customer team to discuss the services to be delivered, process flows, etc. and you will be (jointly) responsible for their realization. You work closely together with others in a project, but can also work independently.
You have an eye for things you think can be improved and are not afraid to give your opinion and to challenge customers. You have a strong character and can cope well with time pressure and high expectations.
- Professional and intellectual capacities at the academic or higher professional education level, preferably related to service management or business administration
- Knowledge of ITIL and service management
- Three to five years experience in implementing/managing service management applications
- Excellent influencing skills (credible, trusting, empathetic towards customers)
- Performance-oriented (clear goals, efficient use of time)
- Analytical ability: able to extract the essence from a conversation or data and to direct or use this
- Team player but also independent
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages
- Inquisitive where knowledge is lacking
- Enthusiastic and inventive
Terms of employment
InfraVision offers an excellent salary and benefits, including a company car. Furthermore, we offer good training opportunities and nice, passionate colleagues who form a good team and create a pleasant working atmosphere.
Are you this awesome new colleague? We would love to meet you!