Enterprise Service Management & SIAM
Extending service beyond the IT department has become the norm for growing and larger organizations. The 4me, SIAM first approach means that complex ITSM and ESM projects are a breeze.
Rather than focusing on the usual list of ITSM product requirements such as Incident, problem and Change management, 4me was built from the ground up to support SIAM with greater collaboration at its heart.
4me gives unique visibility and flexibility to organizations embarking on both simple and complex ITSM and Enterprise Service Management projects.
Ease of use
Our aim is to make it easier for you and your team to deliver better service, faster and more efficiently.
The functional scope of 4me is extensive. A small selection of the current capabilities:
- Request Management (including Incident Management)
- Change Management
- Workflow Automation & Graphical Workflow Design
- Knowledge Management (based on Knowledge Centered Service)
- Service Catalogue & Portfolio Management
- Problem Management
- Service Level Management
- Configuration Management
- KPIs, Reports & Dashboards
- Project Management
- Self Service
- Mobile App for customers and service employees
- Account structure with privacy & data segregation features
- Multiple APIs
- Standard connectors and Integrations
- And much more ….
See for yourself
Want to see 4me in action?